Ensure you have adequate amounts of omega 3 essential oils as the health benefits are enormous.
These oils are found predominantly in oily fish such as sardines, anchovies, mackerel, herring and salmon. Vegetarian options include flaxseeds
Health benefits include:
1. Omega 3s have been shown to have many benefits for a healthy heart including lowering blood pressure and raising 'good' cholesterol levels.
2. Helps to improve immunity.
3. Getting enough omega 3s during pregnancy has been associated with numerous benefits for the child including higher intelligence and less behavioral problems
4. Optimal amounts of omega 3s have been linked to a reduced risk of macular degeneration.
5. One study showed that omega 3 supplementation had the same anti inflammatory abilities comparable to ibuprofen.
6. Studies have found that people consuming omega 3s regularly are less likely to be depressed.
7. Studies have shown that getting enough omega 3s in the first year of life can help reduce autoimmune conditions such as type 1 diabetes and multiple sclerosis.
8. Supplementing with omega 3s may also help reduce the frequency of mood swings in people with bi-polar dissorder.
9. Higher omega 3 intake is associated with a decreased link to age related diseases such as Alzheimers.
10. Studies have indicated that omega 3s can improve bone health by increasing the amount of calcium in the bones.
TRY ONE OF THESE JUICES DAILY FOR A WEEK OR LONGER - CHOOSE THE ONE THAT YOU FEEL YOUR HEALTH MAY BENEFIT FROM THE MOST
Apple, beetroot, carrot Bones, blood and skin
Carrot, orange, lemon, apple Tissue healing, cardiovascular system
Carrot, celery, parsley Bones, blood, immune system, skin
Papaya, coconut, pineapple, nutmeg Anti-inflammatory, digestive system calmer
Cucumber, celery, carrots, pineapple Digestion, IBS, stress
Carrots, beetroot, celery, basil Digestion, skin, liver
Orange and mint Ear, nose and throat soother
Watermelon, mint, pineapple, celery Energy, digestion, blood cleanser, brain booster
Watermelon, ginger, mint Calms mind, body and soul